Fortnite Challenges - The Location of Basketball Hoops
One of the potentially trickier tasks is to score a basket on five different hoops; here's where to find the basketball courts with those baskets and how to complete the challenge. To complete this challenge, you will first need to have unlocked the basketball--one of the new toy items introduced in Season 5. The basketball is earned upon reaching tier 11 of the Season 5 Battle Pass. Fortunately, this can be accomplished fairly quickly, so if you own the Battle Pass and have been playing regularly, there's a good chance you already have the basketball. Once unlocked, you use the toy in the same way you would use an emote by assigning it to an emote slot before a match and pressing the corresponding key or button.
Provided you know where to look, completing this challenge is simply a matter of finding a basketball hoop, then using the basketball toy to sink a shot. There are at least nine hoops scattered across the island, and the challenge doesn't need to be completed within a single match, so the easiest way to reach your goal would be to land near one of the courts at the start of a game and sink a quick shot before having to deal with other players. You can see the location of each hoop below.
● The northeastern side of Greasy Grove
● Northwestern side of Tilted Towers
● Near the second-northernmost house in Snobby Shores
● Near the indoor soccer field in the unnamed area east of Snobby Shores
● Eastern side of Junk Junction
● The southern side of Retail Row
● Near a house on top of the mountain south of Salty Springs
● In the picnic area just east of Retail Row
● The northeastern side of Paradise Palms
Be aware that you'll need to score a basket at five different locations to complete this challenge; only the first one you sink at a court will count toward your total, so you won't be able to take a shortcut by throwing the basketball into both hoops on the same court. Once you've scored five baskets, you'll be rewarded with five Battle Stars.
The other challenge that may trip you up this week is to search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs. The remaining tasks are all fairly straightforward, and they include searching chests in Loot Lake, dealing damage to opponents with Assault Rifles, and searching seven Ammo Boxes in a single match.
Completing challenges will rank up your Battle Pass, which in turn will unlock new skins, emotes, back siblings, contrails, toys, and an assortment of other rewards during Season 5. You can see everything you can earn in our gallery of all the new Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass rewards.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 2 Challenges
● Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000) -- 5 Battle Stars
● Search seven Ammo Boxes in a single match (7) -- 5 Battle Stars
● Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) -- 10 Battle Stars
● Score a basket on different hoops (5)-- 5 Battle Stars
● Search chests in Loot Lake (7) -- 5 Battle Stars
● Search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs (1) -- 10 Battle Stars
● Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) -- 10 Battle Stars
Usually, they may be not worth the trouble for motives that happen to be sufficient within the lengthy run. Though they may be useful for players who may possibly know nothing at all about the game. For essentially the most aspect, they may be learning tools for beginners to ease them into the game. For more Fortnite Tips And Guides, it is possible to take a look at U4GM.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code totally free from the reps if you Buy Fortnite Weapons or Items from this short article.